This week I am happy to be hosting the Festival of Frugality. With a six week old baby I didn’t have much time to come up with a clever slogan for this week. How about we just call it the Festival of Frugality: Where has the sleep gone edition.
There were a bunch of great articles this week. To keep this to a reasonable length I had to limit the amount that I included.
- Crystal presents Were We Worried When Buying Our New House? Great Question! posted at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- IMB presents Should I Invest in Individual Stocks? posted at Investing Money.
- Aloysa presents Things I Learned About Myself in November posted at My Broken Coin.
- Ashley presents Living Beyond Rich posted at Money Talks Coaching.
- Jon the Saver presents Ideas for Inexpensive Christmas Gifts for Young Children posted at Free Money Wisdom.
- Eddie presents Tipping Etiquette a Touchy Subject For Patrons and Servers posted at Finance Fox.
- Hank presents How To Evaluate The Return On Rental Property And Investment Real Estate posted at Money Q&A.
- Jason presents US Bank FlexPerksR Travel Rewards Visa SignatureR Card posted at Work Save Live.
- Daniel presents Lending Club: One Year Later posted at Sweating the Big Stuff.
- Don presents 5 More Ways To Prepare Your Home For The Winter posted at MoneySmartGuides.
- Invest It Wisely presents 3 Low Cost Ways to Grow Your Small Business posted at Invest It Wisely.
- Kyle presents Moving Jobs? Take Your Retirement Fund with You posted at The Penny Hoarder.
- Amanda L Grossman presents Sometimes it’s Not about Money: My Splurge on an Afternoon at Natural Hot Springs posted at Frugal Confessions.
- Sustainable PF presents 3 Tips for Reducing Consumerism the Holiday Season posted at Sustainable Personal Finance.
- Suba presents Rearranging My Financial Priorities posted at Broke Professionals.
- Passive Income Earner presents How To Rebalance a Stock Portfolio posted at The Passive Income Earner.
- A Blinkin presents How To Dominate The Dow posted at Funancials.
- Maria presents Give Yourself the Spirit of Entrepreneurialism this Christmas posted at The Money Principle.
- Luke presents Will Your Balanced Fund Protect You In The Next Bear Market? posted at Learn Bonds.
- Harry Campbell presents Guest Post: What to Look for in an Online Brokerage posted at Your Personal Finance Pro.
- Rachael presents New Year’s Resolutions posted at Money & I.
- Savvy Scot presents SALLTYE – Spend a Lot Less Than You Earn posted at The Savvy Scot.
- Sicorra presents Blog Planner – An Effective Way to Organize and Manage Your Blog posted at Tackling Our Debt.
- Everything Finance presents Thoughtful yet Cheap Gifts Under $20 posted at Everything Finance Blog.
- Miss T. presents How to Drive Green and Save on Gas Mileage posted at Prairie Eco Thrifter.
- Little House presents Stay Healthy, Save Money posted at Little House in the Valley.
- Justin presents Six Online Shopping Safety Tips posted at My University Money.
- Young presents How a Savings Account Keeps You Out of Debt posted at Young And Thrifty.
- John presents Will Coming Face to Face with Your Future Self Help You Plan for Retirement? posted at Wallet Blog.
- Scott presents How to Answer the Top 10 Most Common Interview Questions posted at One Smart Dollar.
- Shannon McNay presents Is Your Job Keeping You From a Bright Financial Future? posted at ReadyForZero Blog.
- FMf presents Combining Multiple Savings Offers to Maximize Savings posted at Free Money Finance.
- Jeremy presents Credit Card Balance Transfers Can Be Your Friend posted at Modest Money.
- John S presents How to Slash Years Off the Life of Your Mortgage posted at Frugal Rules.
- Emily presents Protecting Yourself from Identity Theft Doesn’t Have to Cost an Arm and a Leg posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- Emily presents Ways to Monetarily Invest in Your Marriage posted at Evolving Personal Finance.
- Girl Meets Debt presents Girl Meets Debt (No Longer in Financial Denial) posted at Girl Meets Debt.
- Lance presents Use Credit Card Rewards to Pay for Christmas! posted at Money Life and More.
- Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey presents Creative Christmas Gift Ideas posted at My Personal Finance Journey.
- Glen Craig presents 3 Ways to Have a Less Commercialized Holiday Season posted at Free From Broke .
- Michael presents Rental Car Insurance: Pay With Credit and You’re (Probably) Covered posted at Financial Ramblings.
- Kristen presents 8 Inexpensive Personalized Christmas Gifts posted at My Dollar Plan.
If you are interested in hosting a future Festival of Frugality make sure you sign up now.
Latest posts by Sean Bryant (see all)
- What Should you Know to Become a Successful Forex Trader? - October 25, 2016
- Five Questions to Ask a Manufacturing Company Before Having a Prototype Created - October 24, 2016
- When Being Cheap Will Cost You - October 14, 2016