I have lived in Colorado for two years now and yesterday I climbed my first 14,000 foot mountain. Mt Bierstadt is one of 53 14,000 foot peaks in the state of Colorado. While this wasn’t the most difficult climb, it got extremely rocky as we got close to the top and the lack of oxygen doesn’t help make things any easier. All in all this made for a very rewarding weekend.
As some of you might have noticed I launched a new website, CardJournalist.com. The hopes is that it will help people understand the world of credit cards a little better. Most importantly we want to show you how you can use travel reward credit cards to be able to travel the US and world for free. Make sure you follow that website’s social media pages.
Other than that I am also giving away a free Money School class from Jean Chatzky. You will have the choice of whichever class you would find the most use out of.
Here are a few of my favorite personal finance articles from the past week.
- Would you sacrifice your relationship to be rich? – Mo Money Mo Houses
- Do you see money through the eyes of the rich or poor? – Frugal Rules
- Should you continue to sponsor a child if you’ve fallen on hard times? – Bible Money Matters
- I’m pretty sure money can buy you happiness – Young Adult Money
- How to Travel in India: Tips from my Husband – Budget Blonde
Latest posts by Sean Bryant (see all)
- Upgrades That Boost and Reduce Property Value - April 17, 2017
- Four Creative and Effective Ways to Save More and Spend Less - April 14, 2017
- How to Shop Around for A Reverse Mortgage - April 12, 2017