Back to school is right around the corner and that means it’s time to start shopping for school supplies. Chase Slate with Blueprint did a back to school 2012 survey and it shows that shoppers are expecting to spend the most money this year on clothes followed by books and technology.
The deals below from Chase can help their cardholders save money on must-have back to school items before they get back in the classroom.
- Clothing and Apparel: In need of new clothes? With Chase Freedom, cardholders can earn 10 percent cash back for every dollar spent at Kohl’s and Lands’ End when shopping through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- Books: Through Chase Ultimate Rewards, cardholders can earn 6 points per dollar spent on books purchased from Textbooks.com.
- Technology: Looking for a new computer, printer or tablet? Through Chase Ultimate Rewards, cardholders can earn 4 points per dollar spent at HP and 2 points per dollar spent at Dell. In addition, Chase Freedom cardholders can earn 10 percent cash back per dollar spent on purchases from Best Buy.
- School Supplies: Beat the rush and save money. Cardholders who order school supplies from Staples through the Ultimate Rewards mall earn 4 points per dollar spent on supplies.
- Dorm Decor: For those looking to organize their dorm room Chase Ultimate Rewards can earn you 3 points per dollar spent at the Container Store through the Ultimate Rewards mall.
Interested in signing up for one of the Chase credit cards with Blueprint? Check them out below.
Latest posts by Sean Bryant (see all)
- 4 Budget-Friendly Health Tips - July 20, 2015
- There is No Better Time Than Now for Retirement Planning - July 15, 2015
- Improve Your Credit Before Buying a House - July 10, 2015