Friday Personal Finance Review for April 27
All in all this has been a pretty good week in the world of finance and also for One Smart Dollar. The S&P 500 has had a really nice bounce off it’s latest pull back and as I write this currently sits at 1403.81. Does that mean it’s back to the upward trend? I don’t believe so because a lot of technical indicators are starting to point towards a little more of a correction in our near future. Personally I think we will be pretty flat through the elections in November.
As far as One Smart Dollar goes my Alexa ranking keeps dropping and is now down another 200,000 spots to 623,000. That means since I started focusing a lot more time here I have dropped from over 5 million to 623,000. Not a bad move in a one month timespan if you ask me. I would like to see myself drop below 500,000 by this time next week. Best part is that I am met some other awesome personal finance bloggers.
Here are a few really good articles to take a look at this weekend.
- Frugal Ways to Help Your Child Get The Best Education – Wise Bread
- Budgeting & Decision Making – Maintaining a Healthy Financial Life – Modest Money
- Pay Off Debt Before Investing – Married With Debt
- The Difference Between Tech and Non-Tech Companies – Young Professional Finances
- Should We Pay Our Friends More Than We Pay Total Strangers – Careful Cents
- Save Money at the Grocery Store – Avoid The Pre-Mades – Three Thrifty Guys
One Smart Dollar was included in the following Finance Carnivals this Week
- Carnival of Money Pros – My Journey To Millions
- This Week in Money Management: What Would You Do For Money – Credit Sesame
- Best Money Tips: Get paid While Watching TV – Wise Bread
Latest posts by Sean Bryant (see all)
- As Temperatures Drop, Utility Bills Don’t Have to Rise - December 4, 2013
- Business Transformation in the Cloud - December 4, 2013
- Smart Things Millennials Should Do With An Inheritance - December 3, 2013