CitiBank Wants to Give You $300 in Free Money
It seems like I am always hearing stories about how readers are unhappy with their bank. Some are being charged fees for normal tasks such as using their debit card. Others are just unhappy with the customer service they have been receiving.
If you one of those people unhappy then you might want to take a look at CitiBank. For a limited time they are giving new customers up to $300 worth of free money. Here is what you need to do:
- Open a new Citibank checking account in the Citigold, Citibank or basic banking account packages before the October 31, 2012 deadline.
- Within 45 of opening your new checking account you will need to enroll in Citi Thank You rewards.
- You will also need to complete one direct deposit and one qualifying bill payment for two consecutive months.
Citibank Checking Benefits
- Free mobile banking with Citi Mobile and the Citibank for iPad app
- Free online bill payment with Citibank Online
- Over 30,000 fee-free ATM’s throughout the US
- Deposit your checks into your checking account using Mobile Check Deposit from your smartphone
The following two tabs change content below.
Sean Bryant created OneSmartDollar.com in 2011 to help pass along his knowledge of finance and economics to others. After graduating from the University of Iowa with a degree in economics he worked as a construction superintendent before jumping into the world of finance. Sean has worked on the trade desk for a commodities brokerage firm, he was a project manager for an investment research company and was a CDO analyst at a big bank. That being said he brings a good understanding of the finance field to the One Smart Dollar community. When not working Sean and he wife are avid world travelers. He enjoys spending time with his daughter Colette and dog Charlie.