I struggle to find a lot of time in the day to do any reading. One of my goals for 2013 was to start setting aside a set amount of time each day to read a book or magazine. I have subscriptions to both Kiplingers Personal Finance and Bloomberg BusinessWeek Magazines. I love both of them because they have so much valuable information in them.
If you are interested in adding to your reading collection DiscountMags.com is having a really good sale on business and finance magazines. This sale will run through January 13, 2013.
- Black Enterprise – $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Entrepreneur – $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Fast Company – $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Home Business – $6.50/year (up to 2 years)
- INC – $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Robb Report – $14.99/year (up to 4 years)
- The Economist – $59.99 (1 year)
- Kiplingers Personal Finance – $6.99 (1 year)
- ShopSmart – $14.99/year (up to 2 years)
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek – $30 (3 years)
If you would like to get a different magazine you can use coupon code OneSmartDollar and save 20%.
Latest posts by Sean Bryant (see all)
- Automate Your Budget With Mint - March 15, 2017
- Understanding How a Reverse Mortgage Application Works - March 10, 2017
- 4 Important Considerations to Make Before Purchasing Property Overseas - March 6, 2017