I struggle to find a lot of time in the day to do any reading. One of my goals for 2013 was to start setting aside a set amount of time each day to read a book or magazine. I have subscriptions to both Kiplingers Personal Finance and Bloomberg BusinessWeek Magazines. I love both of them because they have so much valuable information in them.
If you are interested in adding to your reading collection DiscountMags.com is having a really good sale on business and finance magazines. This sale will run through January 13, 2013.
- Black Enterprise - $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Entrepreneur - $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Fast Company - $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Home Business - $6.50/year (up to 2 years)
- INC - $3.99/year (up to 4 years)
- Robb Report - $14.99/year (up to 4 years)
- The Economist - $59.99 (1 year)
- Kiplingers Personal Finance - $6.99 (1 year)
- ShopSmart - $14.99/year (up to 2 years)
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek - $30 (3 years)
If you would like to get a different magazine you can use coupon code OneSmartDollar and save 20%.